Wednesday 20 February 2013

Concussion and Of Mice & Men ♥

Hello again,

today is kind of a shitty day. Yesterday in the night I passed out while I was going to the toilet and hit my head against the floor. Now I have a impinged chin and a concussion..
It really sucks.. nevertheless I got inked today.

Here's a short introduction of those who doesn't know the band Of Mice & Men ♥


These are those fuckers who are saving my life right now.
Especially this one man. Austin Carlile is his name, and he is my hero. My absolute hero. If you're interested why he is such a wonderful, awesome person, go on youtube and watch a few videos about him. 

He just loves his fans as much as they love him. That is one awesome fact.


And well, today I got a line from their most famous song on my right leg. It says 'This is not what it is, only baby scars. I need your love, like a boy needs his mother's side.' It's from 'Second&Sebring' and I love this song so much.. And they nearly every song of them is so meaningful and gives me strength to carry on.

yay for tattoos. ♥ 

So..since I'm still ill..there's nothing more to say today.
Maybe tomorrow again.


Bye bye.


1 comment:

  1. Ich würde dich echt am liebsten einfach nur noch in Watte einpacken und dich in meinem Kleiderschrank lagern .o." ... Gute Besserung! <3

    Und ich liebe dein neues Tattiiiii <3

    ReplyDelete