Thursday 14 March 2013

Everything happens... just to make my life more interesting.

Haha.
My cell phone broke yesterday. I had it for just... 3 months. 3 MONTHS! I'm such a lucker in breaking phones. I already sent it to repair but it hurts so much to not have my baby with me. Gladly my mom bought an alternate phone which all family members can use in an emergency. But enough to yesterday..
I don't need to say even more it was just a SHIT DAY!

Today was quite better..the sun was shining, and though it was freezing, I felt the spring coming ♥ And another surprise ist, that my boyfriend is staying over night. We can watch another episode of "Dexter". The new series we just begun to watch. This thing is so awesome! Detectives, blood, murder, psychopaths and an awesome actor. Everyone who likes 'Criminal Minds' etc. and 'American Psycho' needs to watch this!


Another cool thing is, I finally convinced my mum to buy me new crayons and a sketchbook. So I can improve my drawing skills from now on. Just drew this in school for the girl who is sitting next to me. First time for me drawing an animal in this pose and anything x.x


And that's it from me today. Tomorrow is finally week-end and I'm going to party all the negative thoughts away.
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment